Aaryn Frederick – New Business Support
New Business Support
Joining LFS in December 2017, Aaryn has become a valuable LFS Team Member. Quick, efficient and friendly, Aaryn prides herself on providing excellent customer service to our advisers as well as helping with many other administrative roles. She brings 10 years of Life Insurance experience. Aaryn has worked closely with insurance agents providing quotes, customer service and case management for Life, LTC & DI cases.
In her free time, Aaryn is having fun exploring her new home in Vancouver, WA with husband, Earl, and dog, Capone. She also enjoys traveling, cooking and spending time with family.
What is your favorite part of the life insurance business?
- Medical underwriting is always interesting!
What is your favorite thing about LFS?
- Working with everyone in the office would be my favorite part because we all work well together as a team.
What is something most people wouldn’t know about you?
- I’m left handed, love coffee, wine tasting, long walks on the beach and I have a sense of humor.
Where is the most interesting place you’ve every traveled to?
- Paris, France. Specifically, the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum. I was shocked to see the Mona Lisa painting was not as big as I’d imagined it to be. Apparently, it only measures 30 by 21 inches. (Thanks Google!)
What is on your bucket list of places to visit or activities to try?
- Hawaii / Nashville, TN / New Orleans, LA / France / Italy / Spain